Button Support provides a portal for all Button partners where all Support cases can be viewed, after logging in.
- Create a login on the Button Support Portal here:
New to Button, Inc.? Sign up
- You will receive a verification email -- click the verification email link, otherwise you will not be able to view cases on the portal.
- Log in to the portal here, then click on your name on the top right and select "My activities"
OR navigate to the URL below:
- (optional) Change the "Status" dropdown to filter by case status
- (optional) Toggle between "My requests" and "Requests I'm CC'd on"
By default, cases are visible only to the user who opened the case. Alternately, cases can be made visible to all users for that account.
If you would like all cases for your account to be visible to your team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate in your email which permissions should be enabled:
|Users can view all account cases||...but not add comments|
|Users can view all account cases||...and add comments|